Make the most of your visit to the City of Light. Check off the top items on your must-see list in Paris. Do more in six hours than most people do in three days with this fun-filled tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 - 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
South Security Entrance of the Eiffel Tower (Allée des Refuzniks, 75007 Paris). Your concierge will be wearing a bright orange hat, and holding up a flag with "ExperienceFirst" written on it. How to get there: Metro: Line 6 to Bir-Hakeim or Trocadéro or line 9 to Trocadéro RER: Line C to Champs de Mars Bus: Lines 42, 69, 82 or 87 to Champ de Mars or lines 22, 30, 32, 63 or 72 to TrocadéroOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is not a skip-the-line tour and during peak times, the wait to get through security and through the entrance lines of the Eiffel Tower could be up to an hour and a half or longer
- Summit may close at the discretion of Eiffel Tower staff in which case you will receive a partial refund for that portion of the tour
- There are approximately 3 miles of walking at a leisurely pace over the course of the day
- IDs showing proof of age are required for child/infant ticket purchasers. The Eiffel Tower has refused entry to those without IDs or required them to purchase full price tickets
- Due to the fire incident, it is not possible to enter the Cathedral of Notre Dame. Your guide will try to get you as near to the Cathedral as possible to take photos