Make the most of your visit to the City of Light. Check off the top items on your must-see list in Paris. Do more in six hours than most people do in three days with this fun-filled tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
South Security Entrance of the Eiffel Tower (Allée des Refuzniks, 75007 Paris). Your concierge will be wearing a yellow beret, and holding up a bright yellow flag with "Guided Eiffel Tour" written on it. How to get there: Metro: Line 6 to Bir-Hakeim or Trocadéro or line 9 to Trocadéro RER: Line C to Champs de Mars Bus: Lines 42, 69, 82 or 87 to Champ de Mars or lines 22, 30, 32, 63 or 72 to TrocadéroOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Summit may close at the discretion of Eiffel Tower staff in which case your guide will add or substitute additional sightseeing areas to your visit
- There is approximately 3 miles of walking at a leisurely pace over the course of the day.
- IDs showing proof of age required for child/infant ticket purchasers. Eiffel Tower have refused entry to those without IDs or required them to purchase full price tickets.
- The meeting point for the tour is under the south leg of the tower on the ground level. Please arrive 30 minutes earlier than your stated tour time. Please note that Jules Verne is inside the security point.
- Due to the fire incident, it is not possible to enter the Cathedral of Notre Dame. Your guide will try to get you as near to the Cathedral as possible to take photos.