See the sights of Paris from a different angle on a 2.5-hour Segway tour, and learn the history of the city as you glide down sidewalks and bike paths. Marvel at some of the most historic sites in Europe, such as Les Invalides, the Eiffel Tower, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet on Place de Fontenoy in front of the UNESCO building, you will see the Segways waiting.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Flat shoes and comfortable clothing is recommended
- Tours are kept to a maximum of 10 people
- Tours start at a specific time. Please be punctual and arrive 10 minutes prior to booking. If you are late, the tour will start without you and you will lose your booking
- Tours run regardless of weather conditions
- Minimum age 13 years old
- Minimum weight 45kg/100lb
- Minimum height 1m55/5ft