Get away from the selfie sticks and explore Montmartre, one of the most charming enclaves in Paris. Join your guide and get off the beaten track to discover an authentic side of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Blanche metro stop (line 2) at ground level.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- This is a child-friendly tour. Please specify at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6
- For your tour, you will be in a small group of a maximum of 14 people