Get away from the selfie-sticks and discover one of the most romantic enclaves in Paris, with a local guide leading you to the best hidden spots. You’ll go off the beaten track and spot the Parisian abodes of Van Gogh and Picasso.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore the cobbled streets of Montmartre, the fabled 2,000-year-old district that was once home to the world’s leading artists
- Taste one of the best butter croissants in Paris
- Find one of the best (and little-known) panoramas in Paris for a perfect city shot
- Discover the Sacre-Coeur Basilica from a different angle
- Stumble upon the last remaining vineyard in Paris, opposite one of its most iconic cabaret clubs, Agile
- Local English-speaking guide
- 1 croissant
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside the metro Blanche (line 2) at Ground level.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- For your Urban Adventure, you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- The itinerary might be slightly modified on public holidays, as some of shops usually visited might be closed.