Explore the sights near the Louvre Museum on a guided walking tour. Then, enjoy skip-the-line entry tickets to the museum to explore on your own or upgrade to a private tour of the Louvre.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Our meeting point is the statue of Louis XIV on horseback in front of the Louvre Pyramid entrance. The nearest address is 10 Place du Carrousel. The closest Metro station is Palais Royal Musee du Louvre on Line 1 and 7. It’s about a five-minute walk to the meeting point from the Metro. The guide will be holding an orange or yellow sign "ExperienceFirst"Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This tour will run rain or shine