The Army Museum — Hôtel National des Invalides — is home to one of the world's largest military history and art collections and provides a unique overview of the history of France. Explore its permanent collections, the Dome Church and Napoleon's Tomb.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Avoid the long queue and go to the line for visitors with pre-booked tickets to enter the museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Single access to the site by 129 rue de Grenelle
- Cloakrooms are closed
- The Army Museum welcomes you every day of the year, except for January 1, May 1, and December 25 when it is closed
- The museum admission is free for those under 18 years of age and for EU citizens under 26 years
- Be aware that the tills will close 30 minutes before the museum closed
- Closed dates: January 1, May 1, and December 25
- Your entry ticket gives access to family activities provided there are places available and you buy a child ticket (8€ per child)