Paris: City Bike Tour for Newbies
- Discover the city's iconic monuments and buildings
- Get local insight and recommendations from your guide
- Explore trendy areas and the cafés frequented by famous historical names
- Ride a brand new French bike especially built for navigating the city
See the famous love-lock bridge, the iconic Louvre Museum, and also the trendy areas of Odéon and Saint-Germain-des-Pres. Navigate the city like a local as you discover cafés where Ernest Hemingway and F. Scott Fitzgerald hung out in the roaring twenties. See monuments to the world-famous names who lost their lives in the city: Napoleon's grave at Les Invalides and the square where Marie Antoinette was beheaded in 1793.
Take the chance to get insider tips from your local guide on restaurants, cafés, shopping, ice cream, and nightlife to ensure you have the best possible stay in the City of Lights.
- Rain ponchos if needed
- 1 experienced local guide
- Lightweight, comfy bikes with 7 gears
- Helmets - (mandatory below 12 years only )
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
One of the guides will wait for you in front of the City Hall, 7 Place de l'Hôtel de Ville, 75004 Paris, France. They will wait at the elevator entrance leading to the underground parking lot of Saemes Hôtel de Ville.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sun hat
• Children under 12 are required to wear a helmet