Discover the amazing sites of Paris on a fully narrated 2-hour bus tour, followed by a 1-hour Seine River cruise. Take in the City of Light's famous sights including the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs-Élysées and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
- Audio guide
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese
- Take a panoramic sightseeing tour of Paris by luxury coach
- Sail along the river Seine on a 1-hour cruise
- Enjoy audio commentary as you spot the Eiffel Tower and Champs-Élysées
- Transportation by luxury, air-conditioned coach
- Individual earphones with recorded commentary in 10 languages
- New immersive and exclusive city tour with the Histopad
- 1.5-hour fully-narrated bus tour with a hostess
- 1-hour fully narrated Seine River cruise (available in 13 languages)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. Meet the local representative holding a Paris City Vision sign on the quay at the bottom of the stairs on the right of the Iéna Bridge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The coach tour has recorded commentary available in: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Korean, Russian, Japanese, Czech, and Chinese.
- The river cruise has recorded commentary available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
- Should the Eiffel Tower be unavailable (for reasons out of the supplier's control) the tour will visit the Montparnasse Tower instead.