Take this walking tour and experience the unique atmosphere of Paris' Latin Quarter. Explore the Luxemburg Gardens, the Panthéon, and the cobbled streets, while your guide tells you stories of incredible characters that used to live in the district.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Children up to 13 years old are welcome to join this tour for free. We reserve the right to ask for a valid ID for children joining our tours
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- Your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group