Paris: Evening Bike and Boat TourProduct ID: 46333
From $42 per personBook now
- Learn why Paris is known as the City of Lights on an evening bike tour
- Cycle past major monuments such as the Louvre and Notre-Dame
- Bike past the high class hotels and stores of the Champs Elysées
- Enjoy your relaxing boat cruise during the tour
Climb aboard a comfortable city bike and follow your guide on a tour of some of the most spectacular monuments of Paris as they are lit up for the night. You will cycle from the Notre-Dame to the Eiffel Tower.
Along the way, pass the Pyramids at The Louvre, learn the secrets of the parisians monuments. Stop on the Champs Elysées for a view of the Arc Of Triomphe, and discover the golden gates and glass ceiling of the Grand and Petit Palais. Cylce cross the Pont Alexandre III and enjoy the river banks.
Then, enjoy a cruise along the Seine river on boat with commentary from your guide.
- Local guide
- Comfortable bike
- Stylish helmet
- Shiny reflector vest
- Quality cyclists poncho in case of rain
- Gloves and scarves in case of cold
- Boat ticket
- Dinner or snack foods
- Water or any other drink
For the Evening Bike + Boat Tour you will meet with your guide in the heart of the Latin Quarter, 15 minutes before your tour starts, at Place Saint-Michel in front of the Saint-Michel Fountain. Your guide will be waiting with a Blue Bike in front of the fountain. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 46333