Enjoy a dinner on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower with this booking for Madame Brasserie. Savor mouth-watering delights prepared by the Parisian chef Thierry Marx in an iconic setting.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Host or greeter
- English, French, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
The reception of Madame Brasserie is located between the North and East pillars of the Eiffel Tower, close to an ATM machine. Take Entrance 1 (South) to the Eiffel Tower's esplanade. Pass by the first line of security and look for a nearby sign with the Madame Brasserie logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Alcohol and drugs
- Glass objects
- Explosive substances
Know before you go
- The duration of the dinner is 1 hour and 45 minutes
- The maximum group size per booking is 6 people
- The tables will be assigned in advance and cannot be changed
- Collect the elevator tickets 30 minutes before the booking slot from the welcome desk at Madame Brasserie.
- Those aged 2-11 are considered children