Relive the story of the Eiffel Tower on a 90-minute tour with skip the line entry to the the second floor, then celebrate the 100th anniversary of the torrid love affair between a young woman and her adventurous aviator husband, told by an actor.
What to Expect
"Children and adults! In front of the Eiffel Tower, our amazed eyes open like a theater curtain. Our heart gives 3 knocks. Let the show begin!"
1932: Love at first sight! A young American woman and a handsome aviator fall in love in the heart of the Eiffel Tower. 2013: Lemony, the heroin, celebrates her 100th birthday in memory of Antonin Beruz, his adventurous husband, at the famous restaurant Jules Verne on the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower!
It is their amazing love story and adventure, always linked to the story of the Eiffel Tower, that this show recreates. A professional actor will carry you on a splendid ascent through time and emotion, in which you will be both spectator and actor.
You will re-live the epic story of the wonder of iron and audacity that is the Eiffel Tower, ending at the 2nd floor Jules Verne Restaurant, at the original site of the final scene, 410 feet (125 meters) above Paris!
- Ticket to the 2nd floor and backstage pass to the Eiffel Tower
- Lively show played by an actor
Meet at the North Pillar of the Eiffel Tower, in front of the Gustave Eiffel statue
Nearest Métro/RER Station, Bir-Hakeim (Line 6), or Champ de Mars Tour Eiffel (RER C).
What to Remember
• Please note that this ticket is not valid for children under 6 years of age due to security reasons
• It is highly recommended you wear flat shoes (no high heels)
• The bunker and/or roof of the Jules Verne Restaurant is not accessible for any visit after 21:00
• Please note that this ticket is non-exchangeable and non-refundable 48 hours before the visit