Experience the famous landmarks of Paris on a one or two-day hop-on hop-off bus pass.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Le Champ de Mars Cafe.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Hop-on hop-off buses operate daily, departing every 10 minutes in summer and every 20 minutes in winter
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts. The participants who come later than the meeting time are considered as No Show
- Recorded commentary is available in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, and Chinese
- You will receive your headphones the first time you use your ticket
- Cruise tickets are valid for up to one month
- Seine cruises operate from April-September, departing every 30 minutes from 10:00 AM-10:00 PM (no service at 1:00 PM and 7:30 PM); on weekends and weekdays in June, July, and August, from 10:00 AM-11:00 PM; from October-March, hourly from 10:30 AM-9:30 PM (except 1:00 PM and 7:30 PM); and on weekends and weekdays during French Zone C school holidays, from 10:00 AM-10:00 PM