Take a thrilling trip to the summit or second level of the Eiffel Tower with an English-speaking guide. Enjoy exceptional views of Paris, and finish with an optional cruise on the Seine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the GetYourGuide shop at 62 Avenue Suffren (8-10 minute walk from the Eiffel Tower). Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. You will receive your Eiffel Tower and cruise tickets when checking in at the shop. Tour starts from the shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Non-folding strollers
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- You may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. Waiting times can be long on busy days
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. Waiting times can be long on busy days
- The duration of the tour can vary between 1.5 - 2 hours depending on the security queues
- The tour will finish on the tower itself. Please note it takes approximately 20 to 30 minutes to leave the tower by elevator
- If you book a cruise ticket, you can take it any day and any time after your Eiffel Tower tour. The cruise departs near the Eiffel Tower. Last boat departure is around 22:30 depending on day and season