Enjoy breathtaking views of the capital from the Eiffel Tower, then cruise along the Seine River. Have dinner on a dinner cruise. Finish with a revue show at the iconic Moulin Rouge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 7 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Arabic, Hindi
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Paris Seine La Marina, Port de Solférino Your guide will be holding a sign with the local partner's logo on it and will be waiting at the bottom of the stairs leading to the Seine RiverOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- Before accessing the Eiffel Tower, you may have to wait in lines for security and elevators. Wait time may be up to 25 minutes to access the 2nd floor. Summit ticket holders may wait an additional 20 minutes for the elevator from the 2nd floor.
- If you attend the earliest show at the Moulin Rouge, you will take the cruise on a separate day.
- Smart casual dress required.
- Cloakroom fee is compulsory at Moulin Rouge and will have to paid on the door.
- The Moulin Rouge is not suitable for children under 6.
- You will be dropped off to the closest proximity of your hotel in Paris at the end of the tour
- Transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach will be provided to return you back to near your hotel in central Paris.