Enjoy a dinner on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower with this booking for Madame Brasserie. Savor mouth-watering delights prepared by the Parisian chef Thierry Marx in an iconic setting.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Host or greeter
- English, French, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Collect the lift tickets at 8:30 PM at the welcome desk of Madame Brasserie. Take entrance 1 (South) to access the Eiffel Tower’s esplanade. You will pass through the first security check at this entrance. Skip the line of this security check; there is a sign with the Madame Brasserie logo where you have direct access to the restaurant. The elevator ticket to the first level of the Eiffel Tower is included in the price of your meal. Collect the ticket at the reception of Madame Brasserie - between the North and East pillars, close the ATM machine. Before you enter the elevator, you will pass a second security checkpoint. You must take the elevator to access the restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Alcohol and drugs
- Glass objects
- Explosive substances
Know before you go
- The maximum group size per booking is 6 people.
- The tables will be assigned in advance and cannot be chosen on the spot.
- Collect the elevator tickets 30 minutes before the booking time slot from the welcome desk of Madame Brasserie.
- You do not need an ascent ticket for children under 4 years old, but please make sure to inform us if you are coming with one.