Head up the famous Parisian landmark on this 90-minute guided tour. Hear tales of the Eiffel Tower as you walk, and learn about its creation for the International Exposition of 1889, a world fair.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Explore the Eiffel Tower viewing gallery with a guide
- Learn all about the beloved Paris monument
- Snap amazing photos
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Access to the 2nd floor or summit of the Eiffel Tower (depending on option chosen)
- Food and beverages
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your tour representative at the souvenir shop : 33 avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- All guests must go through security controls which can take up to 20-30 minutes at times
- Due to the weather conditions, the Eiffel Tower is subject to closure
- You may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes.