Paris: Eiffel Tour Morning Tour with Local Guide
- Explore the Eiffel Tower viewing gallery with a guide
- Learn all about the beloved Paris monument
- Snap amazing photos
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
The Eiffel Tower is the most recognized symbol of Paris and took more than two years to build. First, see the famous Dame de Fer from the Trocadero Plaza.
- Access to the 2nd floor or summit of the Eiffel Tower (depending on option chosen)
- Food and beverages
Prepare for the activity
Meet your tour representative at the souvenir shop : 33 avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• Due to the weather conditions, the Eiffel Tower is subject to closure
• You may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes.
From US$ 47.38 US$ 37.90 per person