Discover the top sights of Paris with this combination ticket. Take a tour to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower, embark on a Seine River Cruise, and see world-class art at the Louvre Museum.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your host at Le Champ de Mars Cafe and exchange your voucher there. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The Louvre Museum is closed on Tuesdays
- Wheelchair accessible (until 2nd floor)
- Audio guide is available only for cruise
- Your cruise ticket can be used on another day, but your Louvre ticket must be used on the scheduled tour date
- The river cruise boats host 300 people in good weather and 120 people in rainy weather to comply with the rules
- The time you chose is for the Eiffel Tower meeting time. Contact the tour operator at least one day before your tour date to confirm the Louvre Museum entrance date and time
- This is not a guided tour, your host will accompany you to the ticket scan and you will make your way up to the Eiffel Tower