Discover iconic monuments of Paris on a boat cruise down the Seine. Enjoy an ice cream, dessert, or soft drink as you take in the views and see Notre Dame Cathedral, the Eiffel Tower, and the Louvre.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Korean
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Bateaux Parisiens.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Choose your own departure time:
- One departure every hour between 11:00 AM and 22:30 PM
- During the winter season, one departure per hour between 12:00 PM and 21:00 PM
- Collect your ice cream, waffle, or soft drink from a kiosk located just in front of the boats before or after your cruise. You can bring it on board for the tour.
- During peak seasons, the Seine River cruise may face longer waits due to high visitor numbers. We appreciate your patience and understanding for a seamless experience.