Discover the Conciergerie, a medieval royal palace that became Marie Antoinette’s prison and a revolutionary tribunal. Enjoy priority access and choose the option including a histopad, to explore this site with an augmented reality tool.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
The Conciergerie, 2 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Conciergerie is open daily from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- The Conciergerie is closed May 1 and December 25
- Admission is free for those under 18 and visitors under 26 with EU ID, subject to booking a time slot on the Conciergerie website
- To have access to the monument free of charge, visitors under 18 years of age or EU citizens under 26 must show a photo ID with a picture at the ticketing station first before going to the entrance of the monument
- The Histopad is distributed to visitors until 4:30 PM
- The last entrance is 30-minutes before closing time
- Free entrance: The first Sunday of January, February, March, November and December and during European Heritage Days (3rd weekend of September each year)