Enjoy the magic and romance of Paris at night with a combined city tour and evening at the legendary Moulin Rouge cabaret. See the city’s attractions glide by from the comfort of a luxury coach, then raise a glass of Champagne to the famous can-can.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- English, Chinese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Dutch, Hindi
- Audio guide included
- English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch, Czech, Arabic, Hindi
Select participants and date
Meet your guide, who will be holding a "Pariscityvision" sign at Place de Sydney, on the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey. Check-in will close 10 minutes before excursion departure time. If you're coming by public transport, take Metro No. 6 to Bir-Hakeim; RER C - Champ de Mars/Tour Eiffel; or Bus 82 - Champ de Mars.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Following the tour, you will be dropped off in the center of Paris near your hotel or in an area where you can easily reach your hotel by taxi
- Please note that on Fridays and Saturdays in winter clients will attend the second show at the Moulin Rouge and will be invited on a Seine river cruise
- Cloakroom compulsory at Moulin Rouge (not included)
- Formal dress required. Gentlemen are required to wear tie and jacket
- The Moulin Rouge cabaret is not recommended for children