Enjoy the magic and romance of Paris at night with a combined city tour and evening at the legendary Moulin Rouge cabaret. See the city’s attractions glide by from the comfort of a luxury coach, then raise a glass of Champagne to the famous can-can.
What to Expect
Discover Paris by night on a combination luxury coach tour and performace of the legendary Moulin Rouge cabaret. Meet at the Pyramides Paris Vision Agency near Tuileries Gardens, and set off to admire the city’s monuments under the magic of night.
An audio guide will provide a full commentary as you tour, passing city icons such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, and Louvre. Pass some of the historic bridges that make the River Seine so enchanting, especially when reflected in the evening illuminations.
Then, head to the Moulin Rouge to see the Féérie cabaret, where a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 of the show’s famous Doris Girls, will dazzle you. The cabaret was built in 1889 by Joseph Oller, and is the spiritual birthplace of the modern form of the can-can.
Wow to the show’s 1,000 costumes of feathers and glitter, all made in Parisian workrooms. Admire the magnificent stage set’s rich colors and unique drawings created by Italian artists. Then, hold your breath for the eagerly-awaited return of the giant aquarium, set to an original score played by 80 musicians and 60 chorus singers!
- Transportation by luxury air conditioned coach
- Recorded commentary and personal earphone sets (digital sound)
- Services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
- Moulin Rouge cabaret, at the 2nd show, or 1st show in the winter from Sunday to Thursday
- Half bottle of Champagne
Know Before You Go
• Please note that on Fridays and Saturdays in winter clients will attend the second show at the Moulin Rouge and will be invited on a Seine river cruise
• Cloakroom compulsory at Moulin Rouge (not included)
• Formal dress required. Gentlemen are required to wear tie and jacket
• The Moulin Rouge cabaret is not recommended for children