Get access to the embodiment of Parisian culture, architecture, music, art, romance, and quirkiness with these unique scavenger-hunt-style tours.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
The games are available to be played through the mobile app. The starting point for each one is displayed in the app and you’ll see it after receiving the instructions via email. Depending on which game you decide to play first, the starting locations are: Romantic Montmartre: Lost Lovers in Paris - Moulin Rouge, 90 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris, France Ghosts of Paris: Mona Lisa's Murder Mystery - Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, France Musical Paris: The Ghost of Edith Piaff - 122 Rue de Provence, 75008 Paris, FranceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The city card contains elements of scavenger hunts, walking tours and role-playing games, having you explore the city truly immersively.
- As you solve puzzles and challenges by looking for clues in your surroundings, the story unfolds and exact directions on your phone will guide you to the next location. Where you learn about its history and present.
- It will take you around one and a half hours to complete each tour, but you can also explore at your own pace. Pause it in the app and resume anytime from the location where you paused it. You can even explore partially today and finish it any other time.
- After your booking, you will receive an email with instructions on how to download and start the experience on your phone.
- You can go on your own, in a large group or in several smaller groups that compete against each other and meet at the final stop of the game.
- We recommend that each user purchases a ticket for an optimal experience, although several people can share a phone.