Explore Paris at your own pace on this hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. Listen to entertaining commentary as you marvel at the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame, Sacre Coeur, Louvre Museum, and Champs-Élysées.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- from first activation
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Korean
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Begin your hop-on hop-off tour from any of the stops below: 1. Tour Eiffel Quai Branly - facing Pont d’Iéna 2. Champ de Mars - Avenue Joseph Bouvard 3. Opéra Garnier - Facing 15, rue Scribe 4. Louvre Pyramide - Big Bus Information Centre 11 Avenue de l’Opéra 5. Louvre Pont des Arts - Near Pont des Arts 6. Notre-Dame 3, rue Lagrange 7. Musée d'Orsay - Facing Orsay Museum 8. Champs-Elysées - Facing 156, avenue des Champs-Elysées 9. Grand Palais - Avenue Winston Churchill 10. Trocadéro - Avenue Paul DoumerOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to COVID-19 measures, there may be changes in frequency of departures, changes to routes, and reduction or removal of stops. Updated information can be found on the local partner's website or app.
- To board the river cruise you must provide a valid Covid certificate: either a full vaccination certificate (2 doses +14 days), proof of a PCR/antigenic negative test no longer than 48 hour, or proof of positive result PCR/antigen test showing recovery from Covid-19. Proof is accepted on paper or on digital formats. Additionally, the crew at the pier may ask for the passenger ID to match it with the certificate.
- Your voucher must be redeemed on board the bus first. If not, access to board the boat will be denied.
- Please note that due to Covid, the blue line is not running.