Discover the chambers below the streets of Paris and learn the secrets of the world’s largest underground burial site on a skip-the-line guided tour of the Paris Catacombs. Access areas not available to the general public.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
From Metro station Denfert Rochereau (line 4 or 6), use Exit 1 to reach the street level. You’ll see the Catacombs entrance, with glass doors and a sign, across the street, located to the right of the small green building that was the former entrance. Your guide will be waiting with an orange "ExperienceFirst" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour includes an approximately 1-mile walk, with about 130 steps down and 85 steps back up to street level. It is not recommended for people who have mobility issues or suffer from anxiety in closed spaces
- Please note that the temperature in the catacombs is around 14 degrees Celsius
- If the selected time is not available you will be offered options to reschedule. If you are unable to accept a reschedule option you will be offered a full refund.