Come walk with Fred down the cobblestone pathways of an iconic 19th-century cemetery off the beaten path. This tour won't let any surprises go unnoticed.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Outside Alexandre Dumas Metro Station (Line 2). Address: Alexandre Dumas, 111 Boulevard de Charonne, 75011 Paris, France.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please prepare for walking on cobble pathways far from restrooms
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility