See the highlights of the Louvre Museum in Paris on this tour with skip-the-line tickets. Admire the world-famous Mona Lisa and other masterpieces, and upgrade your experience with a Seine cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Do not go to the Louvre directly! Meet at the Kiosque des Noctambules, a colorful artistic structure decorated with Murano glass beads facing the Comédie Française. It is a 5min walk from the Louvre entrance. Look for your guide holding a GetYourGuide flag. The nearest metro stop is Palais Royal - Musée du Louvre (exit "Place Colette")Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- During the summer, high volumes of visitors come to the Louvre, making it busier than usual
- There may be a wait of up to 20 minutes at the security check-in during high season
- If you book the small group tour for more than 6 people, your group will be split up across 2 groups
- For the standard group option, if you are late, we cannot give you individual tickets because this is a group booking
- Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum
- If you book a cruise ticket, you can take it any time after your Louvre tour. The cruise departs from the Eiffel Tower every 30-60 minutes, and the last departure is around 10:30 PM, depending on the day and season.