Explore the Louvre and learn about some of its most fabled masterpieces. Discover the enigmatic Mona Lina, the bewitching Venus de Milo, the celestial Winged Victory of Samothrace, and so much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Kiosque des Noctambules, a colorful artistic structure above the metro station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Non-folding strollers
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security.
- You must be able to walk and climb stairs to take the tour as we cannot accommodate people in wheelchairs or mobility impairment (this is due to the museum's elevators location).