Experience the ascent of the Eiffel Tower by stairs, climb 674 steps and listen to the fun stories of your guide then take the elevator to the summit if you choose this option Enjoy a 1H River cruise
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All visitors must pass through 2 Eiffel tower security point before entering
- Please note this is not a skip the line tour and sometimes wait periods with your guide can be 90 minutes or more depending on the crowd restrictions
- The summit of the Eiffel Tower can be closed during the winter depending on the weather, which would result in a refund of the difference but you would still go to the 2nd level.
- If you have purchased the Summit Access option, you will take a lift from the 2nd level up to the summit