Admire the beautiful monuments of Paris illuminated for the evening on an enjoyable 1-hour on the River Seine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Experience the "City of Lights" after dark on a Paris illuminations cruise
- Sail down the River Seine past floodlit monuments such as the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy panoramic views on board a classic Bateaux Parisiens pleasure boat
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- 1-hour cruise with commentary
- Drinks and snacks
- Souvenir photos
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
At the foot of the Eiffel Tower, Pontoon no. 3, 300 Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France Boarding is at pontoon no. 3.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- From May 28 to June 8: open on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. 1st departure at 12 PM (noon) and last departure at 7 PM.
- From June 9 to June 30: open on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. 1st departure at 12 PM (noon) and last departure at 9 PM.
- From July 1 to August 31: open every day. 1st departure at 12 PM (noon) and last departure at 9 PM.