Admire the beautiful monuments of Paris illuminated for the evening or in the light of the day on an enjoyable 1-hour cruise on the River Seine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Italian, German, English, Russian, French, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Board at the river bank at Port de la Bourdonnais (at the foot of the Eiffel Tower) – pontoon no. 3 – 75007 Paris, France. Paid parking is available at the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Regular departures of the tour are between 10 AM and 9 PM, there are no departures of the cruise at 1 PM and 7:30 PM
- Children under 3 travel for free
- This activity takes place in most weather conditions
- The boats are heated in winter, air-conditioned in summer, and covered in case of rain