Admire the beautiful monuments of Paris illuminated for the evening on an enjoyable 1-hour on the River Seine.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian
Select participants and date
Board at the river bank at Port de la Bourdonnais (at the foot of the Eiffel Tower) – pontoon no. 3 – 75007 Paris, France. Paid parking is available at the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Regular departures of the tour are between 10 AM and 10 PM, there are no departures of the cruise at 1 PM and 730 PM
- Children under 3 travel for free
- This activity takes place in most weather conditions
- The boats are heated in winter, air-conditioned in summer, and covered in case of rain