See Paris at your own pace with a or 1, 2 or 3 days ticket for an open-top bus tour. Learn about the city's sights with an audio guide for adult and child with stops at popular landmarks across the route.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- French, English, Italian, Spanish, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Frequency of bus at the stops is 20 to 30 minutes. You can start your tour at any of the following bus stops: 1. HAUSSMANN – GRANDS MAGASINS – 11, Rue Auber 75009 Paris 2. OPERA GARNIER – 49, Avenue de l’Opéra 75002 Paris 3. MUSEE DU LOUVRE – Place du Carrousel 75002 Paris 4. NOTRE-DAME – 4, Rue du Petit Pont 75005 Paris 5. MUSEE D’ORSAY – 8, Quai Anatole-France 75007 Paris 6. CONCORDE – 12, Place de la Concorde 75008 Paris 7. CHAMPS-ELYSEES – GEORVE V -116, Aavenue des Champs-Elysées 75008 Paris 8. TROCADERO – 50, Avenue du Président Wilson 75016 Paris 9. TOUR EIFFEL – 69, Quai Branly 75007 Paris 10. PONT ALEXANDRE III – INVALIDES – 41, Quai d’Orsay 75007 ParisOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Face mask or protective covering
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Your voucher is valid for redemption 12 months from the booking date
- You can start the tour at any of the designated bus stops. Upon first validation onboard the bus, your ticket is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours (as per the option selected)
- Buses run daily from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM. The frequency at the stops is 15 to 20 minutes.
- Download the Tootbus app allowing you to plan your visit ahead, locate our stops and the attractions around, follow the buses in real-time through geolocalisation, listen to the audio commentary, and explore more of Paris with our self-guided walking tours