Enjoy a day at Versailles with this entry ticket. Visit the palace, Trianon, Marie Antoinette's Estate, and gardens and see the famous Musical Gardens or Fountain Show with an optional upgrade.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
What customers loved
"The garden at Versailles. An idyllic place for courtship."
"The hall of mirrors in the palace."
"Getting out of the waiting line."
Select participants and date
Present your ticket directly at the Palace of Versailles.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- Your ticket enables you to visit the inside of the Palace during the booked time slot. You can visit the gardens and the Marie-Antoinette estate either before or after your timed entrance
- From May-June, September-October (Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday), the palace entrance is free for children under 6. For 7 to 17 years old visitors, an on-site ticket on-site must be bought (€10/person)
- On all Wednesdays, the palace entrance is free for visitors under 18. You will need to get a free ticket on site
- From July-August, the palace entrance is free for children under 6 every day. For 7 to 17 years old visitors, an on-site ticket on-site must be bought (€10/person)
- The gardens are open from 8.00 AM-8.30 PM. On Saturdays, during the night fountains shows, the last entry is early at 5.30 PM
- The last entry to the palace is at 6 PM