Enjoy a day at Versailles with this entry ticket. Visit the palace, Trianon, Marie Antoinette's Estate, and gardens and see the famous Musical Gardens or Fountain Show with an optional upgrade.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
What customers loved
"The garden at Versailles. An idyllic place for courtship."
"The hall of mirrors in the palace."
"Getting out of the waiting line."
Select participants and date
Present your voucher directly at the Palace entrance. Arrive early - 8:45 AM - to avoid the long lines at the security in high season.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- Palace entrance must be at the booked time slot. You can visit the gardens and the Marie Antoinette estate before or after your timed entrance
- The afternoon timeslots are quieter for visiting the Palace in the high season
- Child under 6 years old: Free ticket needed to enter the Palace available on supplier site
- Child between 7-17: Tickets are only available at the Palace (€10/person)
- Students under 25: Tickets are only available at the Palace (€10/person)
- The gardens are open from 8 AM-8:30 PM
- The last entry to the palace is at 6 PM
- On Saturdays, during the night fountain shows, the last entry is at 5:30 PM
- From April to October, the Fountains and musical garden shows take place and are included in the ticket from 9 AM to 7 PM