Enjoy 1 or 2 days full access to Versailles' whole domain, including the palace, Trianon, Marie Antoinette's Estate and gardens. Benefit from an audio guide in the palace. Upgrade and see the famous Musical Gardens or Fountain Show.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
What customers loved
"The garden at Versailles. An idyllic place for courtship."
"The hall of mirrors in the palace."
"Getting out of the waiting line."
Select participants and date
Meet at Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000 Versailles. Due to works on the train line RER C from July 15 to August 25, you can only take the train from the Station Javel (Metro 10).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- Palace entrance is free for children under 18 years old, and EU citizens under 26 years old. In both cases, a ticket with a timeslot is required, along with a valid ID. Non-EU citizens between 18 and 26 need to buy a ticket unless they live in the EU for more than 3 months
- Please note that the gardens are not accessible without a ticket to the fountain show on the mentioned dates. The access to the gardens is only free for children 0-5 years old on these days
- Wearing a mask is compulsory for visitors to the castle
- Due to COVID-19 measures, the audio guide must be downloaded from the attraction's website. You will not receive a physical audio guide