Versailles Palace & Gardens Full Access Ticket & Audio Guide
- Enjoy full access to the Palace and Gardens of Versailles for 1 or 2 days
- Learn more about the "Sun King" and other legends of the French Monarchy thanks to your audio guide
- Take a stroll through the formal and informal gardens and visit the private estate of Marie Antoinette
- Watch the fountains light up to the sound of music (optional)
- Stroll through the dazzling Hall of Mirrors
Get a sense of life in the French court as you take a walk through the glittering Hall of Mirrors. Stroll through the legendary gardens at your own pace, and admire fountains, sculptures, and beautifully manicured lawns.
Enjoy access to the Grand and Petit Trianon in their own grounds. See where the “Sun King” would entertain in private, and where he would go to escape the rigors of court life. Then, go to Marie Antoinette’s Estate, and discover where she would seek refuge in private.
- 1 or 2-day ticket to the Palace
- 1 or 2-day access to the whole Versailles domain (including Marie Antoinette estate, Trianon and Versailles gardens)
- Access to Musical Gardens or Fountain Show (if option selected)
- Audio guide (available in 11 languages, download required)
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Present your voucher directly at the Palace entrance. Arrive early - 08:45 - to avoid the long lines at the security check in high season. Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000 Versailles. Due to works on the train line RER C from July 15th to august 25th, you can only take the train from the Station Javel (Metro 10).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
• Palace entrance is free for children under 18 years old, and EU citizens under 26 years old. In both cases, valid ID is required to receive a free ticket from the ticket counter. Non-EU citizens between 18 and 26 need to buy a ticket unless they live in the EU for more than 3 months
• Please note that the gardens are not accessible without a ticket to the fountain show on the mentioned dates. The access to the gardens is only free for children 0-5 years old on these days
• Wearing a mask is compulsory for visitors to the castle
• Due to COVID-19 measures, the audio guide must be downloaded from the attraction's website. You will not receive a physical audio guide
You might also like...
Product ID: 59565