Discover the center of political power in France before the French Revolution. See the palace, discover the décor of the “Sun King” in the Hall of Mirrors, and stroll through the palace gardens.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Present your voucher directly at the Palace entrance. Arrive early to avoid the long lines at the security check during the high season.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- Palace entrance is free for children under 18 years old, and for EU citizens under 26 years old. It is not necessary to book a ticket but a valid form of ID is required. Non-EU citizens between 18 and 25 need to buy a ticket
- You may experience some waiting time at the security check. You can only skip-the-line for the cash desk with this entrance ticket
- To access the gardens during those days, you will have to pay an additional fee of €9. You can book "Versailles Palace and Garden Full Access Day with Fountain Show"
- Wearing a mask is compulsory for visitors to the castle
- Palace entrance is free for children under 18 years old, and for EU citizens under 26 years old. It is not necessary to book a ticket but a valid form of ID is required. You will still need to get a free ticket at the cashdesk. Non-EU citizens between 18 and 25 need to buy a ticket