Get reserved access to the Musée d'Orsay in Paris and enjoy more time inside to see the artistic masterpieces of one of the world’s greatest museums. Admire works by Impressionists and Post-Impressionists, including Renoir and Van Gogh.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
What customers loved
"The art, the space, the atmosphere."
"The impressionist and post impressionist paintings. Many and great ones."
"The building itself is fabulous. Museum is not too crowded and has many great works of art."
"Classic French Impressionist and Neo-Impressionist works."
"Seeing so many of the artworks I’d previously only seen as images was just enthralling."
"The Berthe Morisot exhibition was superb."
- Get reserved access to the popular Musée d'Orsay
- Explore the museum at your own pace, spending as much time as you like
- Marvel at masterpieces by Renoir, Monet, Manet and others
- Reserved access ticket for the Musée d'Orsay
- Full access to the permanent collection
- Unlimited time inside the museum for the whole day
- Audio guide
- Skipping security check (due to safety measures, all visitors must comply with the security check)
- Access to temporary exhibition without prior registration
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- All participants who are over 18 years old must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Show your voucher directly at the Orsay museum entrance: Just go to Entrance A2 (entrée réservée).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Visitors aged 11 years and older must wear a face mask inside the museum. No face masks are provided on-site
- Access to lockers and cloakrooms is limited to large objects that are not allowed in the museum display rooms
- Please note that the museum is closed on Mondays, May 1, and December 25
- Persons under 18 years and EU residents under 26 may enter free with a valid ID
- From Tuesday-Sunday last entry is 1 hour before closing time. Please also note that from 45 minutes before closing time onward, museum staff will be asking visitors to begin making their way to the exit so as to close on time
- Voucher is valid for one entry only at the indicated time slot. You may stay as long as you like but cannot leave and reenter the museum
- The museum is free for everyone on the first Sunday of the month
- Due to strict capacity restrictions, it is required to register on the museum website to access the temporary exhibition "Les Origines du Monde"