See Paris’ only one-woman comedy show that’s 100% in English. Learn everything you need to know about how Parisians live from a real Parisian woman. Laugh as Julie Collas pulls back the curtain on the City of Love.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 65 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Theatre Bo Saint-Martin, 19 boulevard Saint-Martin 75003, Paris.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Free seating: the seats are not assigned by the theater box office.
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance.
- The show is hardly ever the same twice. Julie Collas updates her material based on what's going on that week.
- This show is aimed at a wide audience.
- This show is not suitable for children below the age of 15