Take a full-day tour to the site where on June 6th 1944, the Allies landed in Normandy. Visit the American Cemetery in Colleville and the ruins of the artificial harbor at Arromanches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- From your hotel in Paris.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Meet our representative with your voucher in front of Hotel Pullman Tour EiffelOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The supplier reserves the right to change or cancel some of circuits without any advance notice.
- Please note the Pick-up time indicated on the voucher is approximate and may vary up to 30 minutes according to the traffic in Paris.