See the “City of Lights” lit up for the night on a 1-hour illuminations cruise of Paris. Glide down the River Seine past fabulous monuments ablaze against the night sky. Pass under the shadows of romantic bridges while music serenades you.
What to Expect
Take a night cruise of the River Seine and see Paris illuminated for the night. Listen to the on board audio-guide commentary (available in 13 languages) to learn more about the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, and other attractions. A live guide will provide information about events in Paris along the way.
Go direct to the boarding area to board one of the famous “Bateaux Parisiens” pleasure boats. You'll be welcomed with a smile as you embark on your cruise from the foot of the Eiffel Tower. See a succession of floodlit bridges and monuments as you listen to the commentary and background music.
Glide gently through the Paris of today and yesterday as you enjoy panoramic views from the classic trimaran, with terrace and exterior passageways. Glory in illuminated sights such as the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, and Musée d’Orsay. See the ghastly gargoyles of Notre Dame, pass the imposing façade of the Louvre Museum, Grand Palais, and many more sites.
What's Not Included
- Drinks and snacks
- Souvenir photos
This activity is non-refundable
Port de la Bourdonnais (at the foot of the Eiffel Tower), Pontoon No. 3, 75007 Paris
Know Before You Go
• Please note that smoking is not permitted on board the boat
• Animals are not permitted on board the boat
• Timetable - April to September: From 10:00 to 22:30 every 30 minutes (except 13:00 and 19:30); weekends and weekdays in June, July, and August from 10:00 to 23:00.. Please note that on 14 July the last departure is at 15:00 due to the festivities
• Timetable - October to March: From 10:30 to 22:00 every hour (plus a few sailings on the half-hour); weekends and weekdays during French "Zone C" school holidays from 10:30 to 22:00
• Please note the following exceptions to the above timetable: On 24 December the last departure is at 17:00; on 25 December 25th and 1 January the 1st departure is at 10:40; on 31 December the last departure is at 21:30
• Please note that your voucher will be valid for one year at any given time