Celebrate New Year's Eve in style with an exciting evening cruise down the river Seine. Dine on a sumptuous dinner and sip champagne as you watch the beautiful riverbank float past you, then have some fun dancing with the help of a DJ on board.
What to Expect
Choose to spend your New Year's Eve night in an exceptional place: on a boat for a dinner-cruise on the Seine River, in the heart of Paris.
Magical and magnificent by night, enjoy a motorcoach drive through Paris with its beautiful illuminated buildings and a discover the special Christmas illuminations.
Then, you will be dropped off at the Quai de Bercy to have dinner on board one of the "La Marina" boats from where you will have the opportunity to assist in a unique show: a display of the most beautiful monuments facing the Seine River! In a warm and pleasant setting, you will appreciate a delicious special New Year's Eve dinner and sophisticated cooking. Dancing atmosphere and DJ to celebrate the New Year.
Three Toasts Starters: Duck foie gras with apple chutney, raisin and hazelnut bread
Scallop brochettes with lobster juice, fondant leeks
Main Course: Tournedos fillet of beef, white truffle flavoured potato rosette
Cheese Platter of mature cheeses
Dessert: New Year treat
Beverages: ½ Bottle per person: White Chablis le Finage la Chablisienne and Red Saint Emilion Chateau Barbe Blanche, Water and coffee
- Pick-up from your hotel in Paris
- Illuminated City tour of Paris with individual earphones
- Special New Year's Eve Dinner-Cruise at "La Marina" and DJ
What's Not Included
- Drop off at your hotel in Paris
Know Before You Go
• The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows; cancellations made 8 calendar days prior to service must pay 50% of the tour price. No shows and cancellations made 3 calendar days prior to service will not be entitled to a refund
• It is important to note that you must notify the supplier's booking department by email (not phone) if you would like to cancel the tour