Enjoy a semi-private guided tour of the world’s first Gothic cathedral and burial site of kings and queens of France. Marvel at over 1,500 years of grandeur.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide next to the Champs-Elysées-Clemenceau metro station by the statue of Charles de Gaulle, located right in front of the Grand Palais, 9 avenue du Général Eisenhower, 75008 Paris.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Sunday bookings will give you the opportunity to attend mass after your visit
- The basilica is both a museum and a church. Occasionally, due to funerals or special masses, the tour may be canceled or postponed. All attempts will be made to advise you as early as possible
- From October through April, be sure to dress warmly as it can be quite cold inside the cathedral
- There are a few steps to enter the church and to reach the crypt. The necropolis museum has special access and elevators for disabled visitors. Be sure to notify the tour operator if you need special access so that arrangements can be made in advance