Get reserved access to the Musée d'Orsay in Paris and enjoy more time inside to see the artistic masterpieces of one of the world’s greatest museums. Admire works by Impressionists and Post-Impressionists, including Renoir and Van Gogh.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
What customers loved
"The art, the space, the atmosphere."
"The impressionist and post impressionist paintings. Many and great ones."
"The building itself is fabulous. Museum is not too crowded and has many great works of art."
"Classic French Impressionist and Neo-Impressionist works."
"Seeing so many of the artworks I’d previously only seen as images was just enthralling."
"The Berthe Morisot exhibition was superb."
Select participants and date
• Scan your GetYourGuide voucher at Entrance C of Orsay Museum • Your ticket is valid at the date and time slot selected. You can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before your visit to the museum. • Last entry is 1 hour before closing time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Visitors aged 11 years and older must wear a face mask inside the museum. No face masks are provided on-site
- Access to lockers and cloakrooms is limited to large objects that are not allowed in the museum display rooms
- Please note that the museum is closed on Mondays, May 1, and December 25
- Persons under 18 years and EU residents under 26 may enter free with a valid ID
- From Tuesday-Sunday last entry is 1 hour before closing time. Please also note that from 45 minutes before closing time onward, museum staff will be asking visitors to begin making their way to the exit so as to close on time
- Voucher is valid for one entry only at the indicated time slot. You may stay as long as you like but cannot leave and reenter the museum
- The museum is free for everyone on the first Sunday of the month