Skip the ticket lines and step into the stunning interior of the museum. Immerse yourself in a world of incredible art by Van Gogh, Monet, Gauguin, and other artists.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Welcoming travelers since 2017
Select participants and date
The Rhinoceros statue at the entrance of the Musee d'Orsay. Your guide will be holding a sign with the name of the local partner on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, some of the rooms in the Musee d'Orsay are not wheelchair accessible. Please specify your needs during checkout and wheelchair-friendly alternatives will be arranged.
- The walks comply with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Paris government guidelines for the most up-to-date information.