Immerse yourself in the magical atmosphere of the Moulin Rouge this Christmastime. Marvel at the Féerie show while enjoying a special French menu.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Celebrate the Christmas season in the magical atmosphere of the Moulin Rouge
- Experience the one-and-only Moulin Rouge Féerie revue
- Discover culinary creations from Chef David Le Quellec combining quality and French Art de vivre
- Immerse yourself into the surprising decor of the Moulin Rouge Show
- Admission to the Moulin Rouge Paris
- Christmas dinner
- Children under 6 years
- All participants who are over 18 years old must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 ParisOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Moulin Rouge is often sold out months in advance, so you are strongly advised to book well in advance
- No children under the age of 6 years are permitted.
- Elegant attire is required for the Moulin Rouge (a jacket and tie are not necessary, but shorts, short pants and sports shoes and sportswear are not allowed).
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the starting time.
- The seating arrangement is not known until the day of the show.
- Only manual wheelchairs are allowed (no motorized chairs).
- Extras ordered on the spot can be paid in cash or by credit card.
- Tour runs between Sunday, December 22, 2019, to Saturday, January 4, 2020, inclusive, except December 31, 2019.