Explore the Montmartre district in Paris on a guided walking tour. Discover terrace cafés, romping bars and clubs, and bourgeois apartments as you stroll through narrow cobblestone streets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
What customers loved
"Her sense of humor, her spanish accent and the way the tour progressed as we walk up the hill."
"Michelle our tour guide was very knowledgeable and made the tour enjoyable. Very accommodating"
"Really appreciated Dawish's use of his iPad to give artistic context to the famous painters who lived and painted in Mont Marte."
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Children under 13 years old go free of charge with a valid ID
- Your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group
- The tour does not enter any museums or specific sites as this would lengthen the tour and disrupt the flow of information