Paris: Half-Day Montmartre and Louvre Museum Ticket Tour
From $87 per personBook now
- Visit the Sacré-Coeur Basilica and look out at Paris from the highest hill in the city
- Stroll the quaint courtyards of Montmartre which inspired some of the world's best artists
- See masterpieces like the Mona Lisa at the Louvre Museum
From here you will head down the cobblestone streets of Montmartre to discover the artist's quarter. Made famous by its bohemian attitudes, rampant nightlife, and host of prominent artists who have called it home over the past century, the neighborhood of Montmartre is a must-see while you're in Paris. Allow your guide to take you on a journey back through Paris's rich history of creativity, cabaret, and the can-can.
Finish your half-day with a guided tour of the world’s most visited museum; the Louvre. See Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory of Samothrace, and of course the Mona Lisa. With so much to see, you will undoubtedly want to continue through the museum at your own pace once the official tour is over.
- Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach or minibus.
- Entrance tickets to the Louvre Museum
- Ticket for the Parisian funicular or the Montmartre shuttle
- Services of a licensed multilingual guide
- Food and drinks
Please meet at the Pyramides Paris Vision Agency at 2 Rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris (Métro line 1, 7 or 14 Stop Tuileries, Pyramides or Palais Royal) 15 minutes before tour departure time. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 10569